Brewer Fanatic

How Manly is Russell Branyan?

InsomniacInkRoss

I want to compile a list much like the Jack Bauer lists floating around the internet, and in the same vein as Bill Brasky and Chuck Norris talk (some NSFW language on the links)(all three names have links, only one seems to be underlined though?)

What I have, and they might be repeated, so correct me if I have just recycled something I have read or heard:

Russell Branyan sweats pure bourbon

Russell Branyan has to shave between innings

Paul Bunyan was actually Paul Branyan, Russel's great grandfather (stole this one from T B0NE 10)

Russell Branyan once laid down a bunt that went 480'

Russell Branyan doesn't hit balls, the balls run away from his bat

Russell Branyan's sweat has been banned as a performance enhancer

Russell Branyan flosses with barbed wire

Yes, this might become a shirt or something else, I really don't know, but I just want to get a list going. If this becomes something I use elsewhere, I would ask specific people to use what they come up with.

wow, this thread really got ugly. this would be akin to my dad finding out that john wayne shaved his legs.

branyan's original nickname was "russell the hustle," but then he realized that there was no need to rush after hitting home runs, walking to first, or heading back toward the dugout.

Archived