Brewer Fanatic

Brewers block party and autographs?

BREWCREW5
How easy is it to get autographs at the block parties and how early do you need to show up to get in line. I need to get a Braun jersey signed and have been waiting for the ideal time to do it. Autograph Friday's brings some stiff competition and I dont have the time to get the stadium 3 hours before on Friday. I am wondering how hard its going to be at the block party to get it, anyone have any experience with it? Thanks.

I went to the block party where Braun was last year. I want to say I got there at 8:30 and was 50th in line. The players didn't start signing until 12:30 if I remember right. They gave out 100 wristbands and the rest of the people could stay in line but weren't guaranteed anything since they only sign for about 30 minutes or so. The guy at the front of the line said he got there at 4:30.

Archived