Brewer Fanatic

Players starting to undress before they reach the dugout!

2hoophead
I had to hide a post or two in this thread because posters are jumping over the line of being condescending towards other users. This is the last warning on this one before I start issuing strikes or just shut the thread down. It's fine to disagree, it's not fine to be teh jerkz about it.

I don't mind it as much I guess. I do wish though that MLB would crack down on the baggy uniforms. It seems it's getting worse and worse across the league. With how baggy some of the players uniforms are I'm surprise they have to get "comfortable" and untuck them. What's the point of the baggy uniform if it's not a comfort thing?

I always untucked and unbuttoned immediately after we were done shaking hands with the opposing team. I had a pretty traditional coach and that didn't seem to bother him one bit. It was more of a comfort thing for me. We had black uniform tops so they were pretty darn hot and most of us wanted to get out of them ASAP. Also some of those head first slides led to some very painful raspberries on the hips. Having extra shirt pressing on them never felt too good.

Playing while untucked is sloppy. But once the game is over, the game is over.

I don't mind it as much I guess. I do wish though that MLB would crack down on the baggy uniforms. It seems it's getting worse and worse across the league.

The baggy uniforms is actually a throw back thing. Once teams started doing the throwback uniforms the players started wearing more like that. If you look at pictures of players for a long ago you will notice that the uniforms were baggier because it was one size fits all uniform. Are they becoming excessively too baggy? Is the real question at hand I don't really care what the uniforms look like. If they want to go with the baggy pants or shirts whatever I don't really care. If they are playing baseball it doesn't really matter what they are wearing as long as they are wearing something.

I don't want the MLB to become like the NFL where all the players are regulated to wearing their uniforms exactly the same. I believe the NFL has gone to far with their image and makes none of the players stand out. I like how the MLB has a loose policy on the uniforms unlike the NFL which has gotten to the point of being overly ridiculous.

I always untucked and unbuttoned immediately after we were done shaking hands with the opposing team.

Jonny

We're talking MLB here; not what you may have done before

Wow, you are pretty passionate about this. Cut Jonny a break here.

Archived