Brewer Fanatic

6/2/08 Diamondbacks (Davis) at Brewers (Suppan): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yikes, what an ugly game, but exciting wins are fun I guess. Heck of a job by Torres.

There were two or three times when Branyan should have been pinch hitting, so that was frustrating. At the same time, I was shocked when Snyder squared with two strikes.

As the resident Cubs fan here, I just wanted to let you know that most Cubs fans haven't taken their eyes off you guys one bit, despite most media outlets leaving you for dead. Good luck guys, but I just hope you win the Wild Card or something if you have to win something http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Interesting news? My friends and I have been wondering if he is on the block. I wonder if it would be that. Great game, very hairy. I'm glad to see Prince continue to stay hot.

See the thread in Major Leagues - his agent has asked for a trade.

It's not sad news if that is how he really feels.

This team goes on a win streak while he is platooning and he wants out? Wow. Funny he didn't ask for this during the 170+ streak of games he played in in which the team was under .500. Looks like Bill Hall has Bill Hall in front of Milwaukee Brewers on the priority list.

He's a nice player, but he's even hurting his own value with the timing.

Well, that was a squeaker. I taught a youngster at tonight's game the importance of positioning the rally cap.

Doug "No Decision Again" Davis got a friendly round of applause during the starting lineup introductions, then went on to neither win nor shame himself. That plus the Brewers' win is good enough for me.

And (maybe this is mentioned elsewhere already), Robb Edwards was back behind the public address mic, three weeks after a heart attack and bypass surgery. Dude is apparently an iron man. But really, it was a happy surprise to hear his voice again.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

hawing wrote:

And (maybe this is mentioned elsewhere already), Robb Edwards was back behind the public address mic, three weeks after a heart attack and bypass surgery. Dude is apparently an iron man. But really, it was a happy surprise to hear his voice again.

He was even nice enough to blow the crowd kisses!

I wish I could see the strike three call on Drew. He was hounding the ump for a while after the game ended.

Archived