Brewer Fanatic

6/2/08 Diamondbacks (Davis) at Brewers (Suppan): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good job bailing out the defense Sal.

Great win. Awesome homestand so far. Hopefully McClung has a better outing tomorrow.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

GENEROUS strike 3 call!

Alligator blood for Torres.

Not accroding to GameDay. That caught all plate. I just think he was looking for something outside and boom... good night

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

are you serious Solomon??? If this guy is not the closer when Gagne comes back that would be absurd! way to bail out the horrible D!
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

a very nice win. 4 in a row. I'll take it. Very fun game to watch, too. C'mon, Padres! Hold on for us!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

GENEROUS strike 3 call!

It wasn't generous. That was a strike, Kendall was just set up on the outside when it came back and hit the inside corner it made it look like a ball. I've been watching the replay and that crossed over the plate at, or just above the knees.

I love Torres as the closer. How do you think Gagne (or Turnbow) would have handled back-to-back errors? Even Cordero got flustered if the defense fell apart around him. It's Solomon's job now ... Gagne can eat up innings in blow outs.

The Brewers win one while playing poorly. The Cards blew a 4 run lead and lost. The Reds lost. And the Cubs are behind 3-1 early (although the seem to like playing from behind). Big Z at 65 pitches in the 3rd inning. Could be a great great night.

The Brewers win one while playing poorly. The Cards blew a 4 run lead and lost. The Reds lost. And the Cubs are behind 3-1 early (although the seem to like playing from behind). Big Z at 65 pitches in the 3rd inning. Could be a great great night.

I just went and checked the Cubs score and was about to post that. Would be very nice to wake up tomorrow morning and be only 6 back. Actually gain some ground.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

In future, I really think that Ned should remove Hall when the Torres comes in to close the game. Hall has been killing Torres with his errors in his last couple of saves, I'd rather have Branyan or Counsell out there instead.

In future, I really think that Ned should remove Hall when the Torres comes in to close the game. Hall has been killing Torres with his errors in his last couple of saves, I'd rather have Branyan or Counsell out there instead.

Maybe that is what hardicourt is talking about when he said at the end of his blog to stay tuned for "interesting" news on Bill Hall.

http://blogs.jsonline.com/brewers/archive/2008/06/02/brewers-vs-d-backs.aspx

Archived