Brewer Fanatic

6/2/08 Diamondbacks (Davis) at Brewers (Suppan): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hall with a crappy throw and this inning is turning ugly. Hall's defense has just been terrible this year. It just doesn't make sense that a guy who played an OK SS a couple years ago could be so bad at 3B.

As Bill Schoeder was saying, Billy Hall is a MUCH better fielder than Russell... http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/eyes.gif

Not on a simple grounder... only on circus plays

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

That is the type of play I will remember Hall for... it should have been routine.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

This would be a crushing defeat. To me at least.

And to me, this seems like one they don't really deserve to win. Not that it won't sour the rest of my evening, though.

Calling for a bunt by a positional player with 2 strikes is kind of crazy.

wow, a bunt with 2 strikes. Wonder how much heat Bob Melvin gets on DBack fan sites? Is it like here? I thought it was an okay call. Playing for one run and getting 2 or more is gravy, if you're on the road.

edit: oh, boy! another team's scrappy crappy player gets to come up to bat and try to beat us. Eckstein, Theriot, Henry Blanco, the list goes on . . . .

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

This would be a crushing defeat. To me at least.

And to me, this seems like one they don't really deserve to win. Not that it won't sour the rest of my evening, though.

Calling for a bunt by a positional player with 2 strikes is kind of crazy.

The worst part is if Kendall eats that ball, the two hoppers to Hall is likely a easy DP

no way they double up Upton, but at least they get the lead runner.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Bill loves the walk to load the bases. Nevermind that Torres walks a decent amount of hitters and Burke has been terrible in his short time in the majors. Prove me wrong, Bill! Please!

I don't mind it. It wasn't intentional, they were trying to get him to chase one. Now the DP is in order.

There's out no. 2!

Wow he missed his spot by 10 inches but it was still a strike, nice job Torres!

- Plato

- Plato

Archived