Brewer Fanatic

6/2/08 Diamondbacks (Davis) at Brewers (Suppan): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2nd and 3rd, nobody out, zero runs and somehow i'm not surprised. simple, fundamental baseball there, just put the ball into the outfield and we're winning. this is the kind of stuff that drives me nuts about this team. it seems like they sometimes fail to realize that they don't need to swing for the fences every time they're at the plate!
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Are we supposed to say mean things about Braun now?

Yea Braun hit into the DP, but be honest. With a runner on third with less than two outs, are you really saying that Weeks and Cameron aren't low on the totem pole for guys you would want up in that situation?

it seems like they sometimes fail to realize that they don't need to swing for the fences every time they're at the plate!

But, they HAVE to! They set a franchise record for HR's last year. It's what they do!

Seriously, I agree with you. Cameron tried to poke a few to right, but Weeks AB was very weak (and too quick) and Braun got over anxious on a guy you know throws low sliders.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Yea Braun hit into the DP, but be honest. With a runner on third with less than two outs, are you really saying that Weeks and Cameron aren't low on the totem pole for guys you would want up in that situation?

If I'm just looking for a sac fly? Agreed. I didn't mean to suggest otherwise.

Prince's HR must have really upset Bill. That's not how you go ahead in the 8th!

He sure does like pitches up the zone... that was a bomb.

edit. Whenever he swings and misses at one of those I always think of that exchange from "A League of Their Own"... "Lay off the high ones... I like the high ones!" or something to that effect.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Archived