Brewer Fanatic

03/19/07 - Cubs (Gallagher) @ Brewers (Gallardo) - 3:05pm CT

rluzinski
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there a child running this broadcast in the truck? I've never seen so many missed pitches, bad camera choices, etc. I like how they didn't break for pitching changes and Ann whatever on the sidelines is pretty hilarious, though unintentionally so. I guess it's Spring Training for them too.

These errors are getting insane. He's not normally THIS bad defensively, is he?

But it's just footwork problems. He did fine in college, and the throw is the same length.

In other words, he is what I said he was: ready offensively, not ready defensively. Apparently the copious scouting reports that also said that were correct, too.

In other words, he is what I said he was: ready offensively, not ready defensively. Apparently the copious scouting reports that also said that were correct, too.

Hey, I never disagreed but Braun is making an error a game, which is worse than what he did in the minors. People suggesting the scouts might be wrong had more to do with wishful thinking than anything else.

Quote:
In other words, he is what I said he was: ready offensively, not ready defensively. Apparently the copious scouting reports that also said that were correct, too

On a positive note he looks fine fielding the ball, its pretty much just throwing it which is the problem and thats usually correctable.

Braun is no wiz, but the overreactions about his defense continue to astonish me...

he had a bad run in spring training...but he's still got plenty of skill to man the position in the majors...otherwise the brewers and all of their scouts and trainers and coaches would have made some attempt to move him from the position...he'll be fine, and i would think this has more to do with service time than it does 5 spring training games...

He IS who we THOUGHT he was!!

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/scorecard/09/06/brushback.cardinals/p1_green.jpg

Archived