Brewer Fanatic

June Predictions

GoudaBrew

5-1 in these last 6 games. That's 19-7, if my math is correct.

All I predicted was 4.5 games out, a 19-7 record might just do that.

This season ain't over 'till the fat lady...wait...change that....This season ain't over 'till Prince eats a burger. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

GO CREW!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will be ecstatic if we go 5-1 in the last 6, because that means we'd have 2 road sweeps! If that happens, then i may be convinced that we may be on to something here.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Well I'm always optimistic about their chances, but I probably wouldn't go by what I say.

I should point out when it comes to the Crew, I'm neither a glass full nor a glass empty kind of guy.

I prefer to think I have a continuous tap. So, my glass is always full right up to the top. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

A 4-2 record against a particular opponent might as well be ignored. Heck, the Cubs outscores the Brewers in those games, 40 to 34.

Did I miss the press conference where MLB announced that run differential (not wins/losses) would determine the standings in 2008?

I was trying to illustrate the folly of trying to use the resukts of 6 games as a predictive tool. I guess it didn't work out.

Last 4 games this month...

@ Twins

McClung ERA 3.79 (Road 2.10) vs Blackburn ERA 3.68 (Home 2.20)

Parra ERA 4.29 (Road 7.24) vs Hernandez ERA 5.23 (Home 3.86)

Sheets ERA 2.59 (Road 2.41) vs Slowey ERA 3.96 (Home 4.71)

@ Diamondbacks

Bush ERA 4.94 (Road 6.92) vs Davis ERA 3.68 (Home 3.38)

These could be some tough matchups... lets hope we get 2 of these to finish at 17-9.

woo-hoo! I got it right! Maybe not the exact series-by-series results, but in the end I came out at 16-10. Nice.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived