Brewer Fanatic

Will trade Prince Fielder Huntsville for Ryan Braun Huntsville bobblehead

i dunno if the game is sold out or not, but i'll be at Thursdays game, I might get tickets for Saturday and just get the bobbles...I'm going down there for a music fest, so it really depends on what time everything is happening at, but i'm down for that trade provided i can get one

corey

I'd also like to throw my name in the ring here... I've got/will have an extra Gallardo from Beloit that I'd trade plus maybe an add'l bobble if need be. If interested, let me know. Thanks.

So i got there, and my friend from Huntsville and I figured we could make it into the game and get em and then go to the music fest...I got 12 tickets keeping all the BFers in mind along with a few other friends...THEN after getting the tickets and paying, they informed me that I had to be there after the game, not before, and it was one per person, not ticket.

since i was down there for a music fest, i couldn't be there after the game. At first the lady wouldn't let me get my money back, and after pleading and putting up a stink about how a buncha friends and i were only gonna come in and watch the first few innings before leaving, some guy finally got tired of listening to me and gave me my money back (60 bucks).

So yeah, no bobbles. Sorry everyone.

I did get Matt LaPorta to sign a ball for me though, cept he wouldn't sweet spot it for me, and then insisted on making it personalized, which was fine, but if he was gonna make it out to me, it woulda looked much nicer on the sweet spot. When he gets to Milwaukee I'm sure he'll SS then and I'll prolly just get him again. Didn't have a chance to get Mat Gammel but my friend got one of the pitchers phone numbers.

Archived