Brewer Fanatic

The NL Central might not stink thread

uwisfan
I'm still seeing references to "winning a bad NL Central", so I'll throw the topic out there at least. Right now the NL Central is giving the AL East a good run for the best in baseball. The Brewers are the only team with a losing record outside their division. 2 of the top 3 records in baseball right now are in the central. When do these teams all come back down to earth? Only the Brewers have been below expectations of all the teams.

I tend to agree that the NL Central is not as bad as everyone first believed it to be.

I think Houston is better than advertised, St louis is much better and the Cubs are definitely the team to beat... I also think the Crew will get back into the mix in the division race and I will not be suprised if the Wildcard comes from the Central

Archived