Brewer Fanatic

Will anyone have an extra bobble Sunday?

brewdude15
I won't be able to make it to the game, Sunday, and I've been waiting for the Ryan Braun bobblehead since the beginning of the season (I was planning on going to the game, but things changed). If anyone will have an extra bobblehead, please let me know. I will offer to pay for one. Thanks!

I will probably need one as well. However, I do have friends that went to the game, so hopefully they will just give me there's. Except lately, they've become "collectors" after the Prince bobble. Little do they know how much effort it takes to get all of these silly things http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Little do they know how much effort it takes to get all of these silly things http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Yeah, I consider myself a collector of bobbles. But I don't get them all. It would take way to much effort for me. I just get the ones I can and try to trade for ones I don't have if I have extras of any. Like today I had extras from my fiancee and my Mom who of course could care less.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

I am interested in the Braun bobblehead from today. I will be getting 5 Gallardo's from Beloit (I was actually number 496, 497, 498, 499, 500!) If anyone is interested in the Gallardo, let me know, as I will pick up the Gallardo when it arrives and send it to you.
Follow me on Twitter

Can I jump on the bandwagon and see if there are any extra Brauns available for sale? I don't have a lot of extra bobbles to trade, but I'm sure something could be worked out with cash and other stuff. One unique item I have duplicates of is the promotional "baseball card" of Bernie Mac as Mr. 3000. Looks good with the Mr. 3000 bobblehead! Anyway, please shoot me a message if you have a Braun available. Thanks!

Archived