Brewer Fanatic

3/25/07 Brewers (Suppan) @ Royals (Greinke): 3:05 PM CST

wOOgiE22

The tornado watch is northwest of Madison, so it's not by you, billyhallfan.

I too have noticed and am disappointed by the apparent departure of the intro music on the Brewers Radio Network. Its cheesy genericness had finally grown on me, and now it's gone. Did those 'studio musicians' start to cost too much? You'd think it would cost more to get the rights to the snippets of the variety of 'real' songs they're playing now.

Between this and the possible demise of the Home Run Inning, the Brewers Radio Network is testing my faith.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

OK, I only have Gameday because Madison radio opted to cover the Badgers in the WNIT. What led to the inside-the-park HR? I know if I have to ask, I probably don't want to know the answer, but I'm curious anyway.

I shouldn't say lackluster so much, from what Bob said after he realized that he had misplayed the ball he made a "half-hearted" jump at the ball and Jenks wound up playing the ball off the wall. My best interpretation from Ueck.

Gameday is stuck on the top of the 6th for me (Joakim Soria replaces Zack Greinke with Fielder up).

So did Mench strike out, or are you pleased by something that K(evin) Mench did?

Edit - gameday finally reveals the Mench action. Hoorah.

Archived