Brewer Fanatic

3/24/07 Padres (Peavy) @ Brewers (Capuano): 3:05 PM CST

wOOgiE22

And Jenkins with a walk, stolen base and a run continues making a case for himself.

I just noticed Rivera is playing 1B. I don't recall him ever playing first before. Is this a rare instance or have I just missed his times at first? Maybe there is a trade in the works for Miller?

Did anybody notice this in the Gameday? I'm curious as to what happened.

Todd Walker grounds into double play, pitcher Brian Shouse to second baseman Rickie Weeks to shortstop J. Hardy to first baseman Mike Rivera. Mike Cameron to 3rd. Josh Bard out at 2nd.

props to wOOgie...nice way to start the thread....can you make sure you start the 162 regular season games for me like that ?

Thanks. I don't know, I will see how busy I am during the season. I have all the templates made, so all I have to do is insert the pictures of the pitchers and starting lineup.

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Must be brutal for fans when the two teams wear virtually the same uniform:

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070324/capt.bf9ab9a817f44fae9b984a0a705f24cd.brewers_padres_spring_baseball_azrs104.jpg

Milwaukee Brewers' Bill Hall steals second base as San Diego Padres shortstop Geoff Blum waits to try to tag him in the second inning of a spring training baseball game Saturday, March 24, 2007, in Phoenix.

(AP Photo/Rick Scuteri)

Archived