Brewer Fanatic

Brewerfan/3TO Love is well known - LATEST: BtA meets 3TO

I suppose Russ has been on so many teams throughout his career he knows everyone in MLB.
I was at the first Braves game early.

During warmups Branyan was talking to Francoeur for quite awhile out behind second base.

(pared back nested quote --1992)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Branyan was supposed to be the original "Bachelor" but things went sour when he took off his shirt and the ladies faces melted ala Indiana Jones. He then tried his hand at Price is Right and spun the wheel so hard it came off its hinges and through the audience maiming twelve but curing three of polio from residual contact. Some say, on a windless night, you can hear the squeeky wheel churning away somewhere in the Pacific.

True Stories

he is so good, he can have multiple threads about him, not get merged together.

That might be the most amazing thing about Russ. 3 threads all going at the same time pretty much just all about Branyan. He is incredible. I just wish like Brian, I have the chance to meet him someday.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived