Brewer Fanatic

Brewerfan/3TO Love is well known - LATEST: BtA meets 3TO

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just want to add that we have a bit of an underrated 3TOer on our roster in Rickie Weeks - 43.1 3TO% in 2007. That's pretty decent, Rickie!

Yes. I have been noticing this as well. I hope it doesn't continue, and Rickie maintains his great walking ability while improving his average but it could very well turn out that he is a .220-.250 hitter for his career but always with an OBP .100 higher.

most of you prolly missed out on the brewers on deck near the end of the rummage sale...i got 2 branyan signed baseballs for only 10 bucks!!!! steal of the century...now yer wondering why i didn't buy the other 20 or so that were sitting there? and that's because i love bf.net so much i was hoping you also could get yer mittens full of gold

those things don't grow on trees ya know!!!! if i ever get married, that extra ball might just go to my best man, also a huge 3TO fan

also, I don't think it was his longest homerun at the Keg, maybe his second though...but the moonshot he hit against the marlins in 2004 that looked like it was going to clear the scoreboard (it took off so fast, and WAS above the scoreboard), only to completely pummel near the warning track, yet still hit the middle...god did not want his name taken in vain by 35,000 plus in unison, that's seriously the only explanation why it didn't get over. seriously.

Halls bobble head sits firmly on my mantle of hate here at work along with Turnbows with a sign that reads "Will pitch poorly for food"

Are there any others on that mantle? I would also like to say that Branyan has to be a "Sex Panther" cologne kind of guy.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

What is wild is that a friend of mine who was very sick went to Cubanita's last night and then suddenly became better. Now I know why.

He also said that at Cubanita's a strange new phenomenon has been observed. Every time you eat there now the food is either really awesome, misses completely, or is free.

I once added an autographed Branyan baseball to my collection, but I came home one day and my entire collection was gone. All that was left was an autographed ball from Branyan, but it looked bigger than a softball. That night I came back from dinner and my dog was missing, but there was a pool of blood surrounding this huge baseball, so I had to get rid of it. Poor Clover, never heard from him again.

True story.

Branyan probably wouldn't be a very good poster on here. i heard the only letters he bothered learning as a child were H, R, B and K, since those are the only letters he'd ever need to use.

Branyan probably wouldn't be a very good poster on here. i heard the only letters he bothered learning as a child were H, R, B and K, since those are the only letters he'd ever need to use.

That being the case, I wonder if he liked Kent Hrbek. Throw in an E for excellency and there you go.

My son and I got to meet 3TO a couple of years ago -- Branyan was talking to my son, and I was standing off a little bit, and he started laughing so I looked back over and 3TO told me my son told him to "Keep hitting bombs".

One of the first HRs my son saw in person was a Branyan bomb -- it sort of skewed his expectations that every HR should either leave MP or hit the scoreboard.

I think some sort of relative of 3TO has posted here in the past.

Ty Wigginton stole and continues to steal my baseball cards.

If Rickie Weeks could convert his pop-outs to either K's or HRs, he'd be over 50% 3TO, especially with all his HBP.

And even then, he either misses the key by three inches or pounds it so hard it breaks.

I bet he would use a keyboard that would put up W's without any typing.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Community Moderator

I was going to have him sign my chest, but I thought it might creep him out.

Eh, only if you were singing "Wind Beneath My Wings" while he was doing it.

Which makes for a REALLY funny mental picture http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

"I can't tell the difference, if it's open or closed," Branyan said. "I guess they just opened it, right? The home runs might travel a little bit better; I'm not sure."

When you hit monster blasts like Branyan, they go out no matter what. It is just a matter of whether it is in the third deck or the second.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Archived