Brewer Fanatic

Brewerfan/3TO Love is well known - LATEST: BtA meets 3TO

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Halls bobble head sits firmly on my mantle of hate here at work along with Turnbows with a sign that reads "Will pitch poorly for food"
Bill Hall can pitch?

I know you know what I meant, but for other, the sign is attached to the Turnbow bobble head.

He sorta looked confused, but shook my hand anyway.

Confused in puzzled way, or confused in a 'why are you having me sign this brewerfan.net thong' sort of way?

I left my thongs in my other jacket, so, the former... I was going to have him sign my chest, but I thought it might creep him out.

Why is this in blue?

Because Branyan can't be cloned. His mother was the first and last woman to have the experimental iron womb implanted after her hysterectomy. Without that device, the potential mother would die from the trauma of the fetal Branyan hitting 500 ft bombs while in utero.

Because Branyan can't be cloned. His mother was the first and last woman to have the experimental iron womb implanted after her hysterectomy. Without that device, the potential mother would die from the trauma of the fetal Branyan hitting 500 ft bombs while in utero.

I bow to your knowledge.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Was he wearing Brut? I would totally expect him to be.

Or maybe Old Spice?

Those are for sissies, Branyan wears wolverine urine mixed with Gumout.

In all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised if he went totally metro and wore Aqua di Gio (sp?) - he has to have some weakness. Perhaps he loves 7th Heaven or Gilmore Girls.

In all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised if he went totally metro and wore Aqua di Gio (sp?) - he has to have some weakness. Perhaps he loves 7th Heaven or Gilmore Girls.

Maybe he does watch 7th Heaven. Jessica Biel is my weakness. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Archived