Brewer Fanatic

Brewerfan/3TO Love is well known - LATEST: BtA meets 3TO

Sunday reminded me how muched I did not missed 3TO for the past couple years.

A GOLDEN SOMBRERO!!

If you're going to dock him for one game-full of strikeouts, you probably need to acknowledge his 1.163 OPS so far this season. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes it did! That's the reason we like him! There's not too many people who can draw a walk one day. Strike out 3 times the next, and then the day after that get a walk and a Homerun.

Wes Helms can do this.

So today, a couple of former co-workers and I were headed down to Ardor Pub & Grill on Broadway for lunch, but it happened to be closed. So we walked up the street looking for somewhere else to grab a bite, and I always heard good things about Cubanita's, so we dropped in. I ordered my food and sat down, and sitting at the table next to me:

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/d7225bd4f191cd1c43f1acc8c9b661dceff53b9.jpg

RUSSELL FREAKING BRANYAN.

Normally, I wouldn't disturb someone I've never met at a restaurant, because I respect their privacy, but this was obviously an exception. I told him about the site and that a fair number of us were enormous fans and disciples of the "Three True Outcomes". He sorta looked confused, but shook my hand anyway. At least now he knows who we are so I wouldn't be surprised if he at least out of morbid curiosity checked us out.

BEST LUNCH EVER.

EDIT: at the right side of the table is Ty Wigginton... with his back towards the camera is Doug Brocail.

RUSSELL FREAKING BRANYAN.

Normally, I wouldn't disturb someone I've never met at a restaurant, because I respect their privacy, but this was obviously an exception. I told him about the site and that a fair number of us were enormous fans and disciples of the "Three True Outcomes". He sorta looked confused, but shook my hand anyway. At least now he knows who we are so I wouldn't be surprised if he at least out of morbid curiosity checked us out.

BEST LUNCH EVER.

Wow! That's freakin' sweet. Wonder if he'd even heard of 3TO before that. Automator has introduced Branyan to his own religion. Praise be to 3TO!

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

It would be hard to believe he never heard of the three true outcomes. I would have thought some announcer or somebody would have mentioned it to him, not to even mention what he would find if he googled himself. In fact, the Braves announcers talked about it (though not by name) yesterday, when they said he had the classic Russ Branyan day: a K, a BB, and an HR.

edit: anyway, cool story. Did you say anything to Wigginton or Brocail?

anyway, cool story. Did you say anything to Wigginton or Brocail?

Honestly, I didn't know who either of the other guys were at first (in street clothes, it doesn't often pop out at you). I _knew_ I recognized Wigginton from somewhere, but I was so distracted with Russell and his aura that I wasn't able to think fast enough.

Branyan has hit into only one career double play. It occured when a CFer brought a would-be HR back into the park and doubled up the runner who had already crossed home play.

True story.

My Bran-Crush just grew exponentially hearing that fact.

3TO dining with the enemy? TRAITOR!

Branyan was merely taking the opportunity to gain their trust before ripping their hearts out on the playing field. Now that he has Brocail's guard down, I wouldn't be surprised to see 3TO take him deep in this series.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/d7225bd4f191cd1c43f1acc8c9b661dceff53b9.jpg
Normally there is no lighting in the restaurant. That is until the aura of 3TO enters to angels singing. I will go as far to say that Branyan sits at the side of Chuck Norris while Bob Sanders sits on the other side to finish off the Triad of Power.

Halls bobble head sits firmly on my mantle of hate here at work along with Turnbows with a sign that reads "Will pitch poorly for food"
Bill Hall can pitch?

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Archived