Brewer Fanatic

Chris Berman...does anyone like him?

moofnelson

48 and don't like him. I'd rather have someone else, but it is not like I would avoid watching a game or would look for a radio broadcast because he is the announcer.

I definitely agree that the "BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK GONE!", every home run in the home run derby is unbearable. Not only is it annoying because it is the same thing over and over and over, but he has way too many "backs" and there is no break between them...it's "backbackbackbackbackbackback".

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

> 40...still love Berman. I think he's a genuine enthusiast and just plain fun & creative. Berman and Jackson are the best NFL show around.

He's been copied a million times over...and mostly by knuckleheads...that probably makes people tired of the "Berman-type" of announcer, but I think he's fun.

I also like Stuart Scott...can't stand SAS. I love sports...and I want guys yelling with me, not at me. SAS belongs on one of those horrible political shows.

I find Berman annoying as well. I don't like Steven A but find Scott Van Pelt's Steven A impression to be hilarious. I actually don't like any of the national baseball commentators very much (especially Tim McCarver and Joe Morgan, feel really bad for their partners)

Archived