Brewer Fanatic

3/27/07 Athletics (Kennedy) @ Brewers (Bush): 3:05 PM CST

wOOgiE22

The feed is now working at Brewers.com.....But that isnt why Im posting...

Is anybody else getting sick of that commercial that they play on the webcast that goes Brewers, Brewers, Keep Turning up the Heat. I can't stand it anymore. It better not be one of the commercials that they play all year.

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Chuck Valenches is really, really good, and needs to be in the big leagues soon.

We try to promote the heck out of the minor league broadcasts each and every day in-season within the Minor League Forum in the Daily Link Report.

There are dozens of opportunities when the Brewers play a matinee and you can tune in to one of the affiliate broadcasts at night for some good Brewer-related listening while browsing the web.

We also point to all the archives of pre-game interviews and such. I hope more newcomers to the minor league forum will tune in this year.

Chuck Valenches is really, really good, and needs to be in the big leagues soon.

We try to promote the heck out of the minor league broadcasts each and every day in-season within the Minor League Forum in the Daily Link Report.

There are dozens of opportunities when the Brewers play a matinee and you can tune in to one of the affiliate broadcasts at night for some good Brewer-related listening while browsing the web.

We also point to all the archives of pre-game interviews and such. I hope more newcomers to the minor league forum will tune in this year.

I agree I really like to listen to this guy and there are only a handful I can say that about

Archived