Brewer Fanatic

5/29/08 Braves (Campillo) at Brewers (McClung): 12:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SD Receptionist: Hello, Kevin Towers office....

Melvin: Can I speak to Kevin Towers please?

Towers: Hello Doug.

Melvin: Remember that offer of Tony Gwynn, Jr for Greg Maddux that we talked about?

Towers: Yes, sure, wasn't quite enough for us.

Melvin: I know, I'm begging you to reconsider. I have Seth McClung in the rotation. Can you say black hole? Can I offer you a few more pieces?

I wish this is happening right now.......

Trenni just said Yost decided this offseason to really figure out how to use a bullpen. Yep. I really have no response to a 6th year manger deciding to investigate how to use a bullpen after his 5th season.

Once agian the teams lack of fundamentals shows right through. Why do these plays constantly happen with the Brewers but not with good teams.

O come on now. We's seen other teams run into all kinds of outs already this year. Pujols had 3 in one game, didn't he? Are the Brewers worse than average? Maybe but no team doesn't look foolish at times.

Archived