Brewer Fanatic

Best Way to Sell Brewer Tickets

rluzinski

if the game is sold out, imo ebay is the best.

the trading post on this site is also a good place. maybe craigslist (i` haven`t used personally, but know a friend that does).

stubhub and milwaukeebrewers.com i don`t know enough about to comment on.

Stubhub might have changed now that they "partnered" with MLB, but they were the best to sell. You just posted them. Someone bought them. Your account was credited. You were given a prepaid envelop to ship them.

However, Stubhub marks the tickets up a lot from your own price. (Think Ticketmaster) Therefore, you aren't going to maximize your earnings. (You sell for $10 - but the buyer pays $15)

EBays takes the smallest portion. Plus, if you set up a paypal account you don't really have to worry about bouncing checks or dealing with the customer.

EBay gets you the most money. Stubhub is the easiest to deal with.

I know one of the advantages of Stubhub was you could send in your entire season tickets (or just the games you can't go to), and they will handle selling them and mailing them out for you.

So they certainly provide better services, but the prices are insane. (I didn't even realize they were THAT insane)

i have been successful on ebay for tickets that are in demand (cubs, etc.)

i have also been successful getting a few bucks outside the park...though they have definitely stepped up the presence around the home plate ticket window. i was usually just looking to get some beer money...maybe 2 for the price of 1...and would snag people walking up to the window.

this year i have tried down near the actual resale zone, but it has been crowded with tickets so far.

Archived