Brewer Fanatic

5/28/08 Braves (Reyes) at Brewers (Suppan): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
i cannot believe the cubs have colorado for 4 this weekend. talk about a sliding team on the road coming into wrigley for a slaughter. i'll be surprised if the rockies win one of those. we need to win tonight and keep on winning...

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did anybody make the Brewers aware that this is a left handed pitcher?

No. Hopefully Bobby Cox decides to lift him for a pinch-hitter because otherwise I smell a complete-game two-hitter, ehhh, about ten K's.

Why do all the no-name, two-bit, 5+ ERA pitchers have to pitch like Greg Maddux against the Brewers?
No idea. It is the only reason I'll have any confidence if we make the playoffs. We can win against some of the toughest pitchers in the league but can't touch Jo Jo or Nelson Figeroa. Lets hope we don't have to play the 'stros in the playoffs.

Man if it was the other way around they would probably be a few games over .500.

It was done because Jones is hitting .418 and not for any real reason
That's good enough for me if there's a runner on 2nd and Jones has a better chance to get a hit than Texiera!

Jones is a career 310 hitter and Texeria is a career 285 hitter. Not worth putting a man on for

Why do all the no-name, two-bit, 5+ ERA pitchers have to pitch like Greg Maddux against the Brewers?

I'm sure Braves fans were saying the same thing about Bush yesterday. I doubt there's any truth to it. 5+ ERA pitchers have good games as well.

i'll be surprised if the rockies win one of those.

I always think about how much money I could make if people who make these kind comments were willing to put their money where their mouth was. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Did anybody make the Brewers aware that this is a left handed pitcher?

No. Hopefully Bobby Cox decides to lift him for a pinch-hitter because otherwise I smell a complete-game two-hitter, ehhh, about ten K's.

Way Soup is pitching this could go a few more...Hall is going to unleash and opposite field HR this inning.

Formerly Andersoc420

Someone on the Brewers did a horrible job with the scouting report on Reyes. The Brewers are not only not hitting Reyes, but they look confused out there. I think beside the ball Hart just hit, there has only been one other ball hit that hard. I don't think I've seen the Brewers look more confused all year and they are doing a terrible job of adjusting to what Reyes is doing.

Archived