Brewer Fanatic

5/28/08 Braves (Reyes) at Brewers (Suppan): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
Awesom DP on the bunt, I assume... FSN strikes again

If FSN just stayed on the "behind home plate" view and got rid of the announcers completely, I think I would enjoy these games a lot more.

The announcers are complete Brave homers and are really getting on my nerves

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With the exception of Soriano (.285) and Reed Johnson (.280) Cubs starting lineup is all batting above .300.

So annoying.

Well if it makes you feel better now Lee and Fukudome are both under .300 as well.

as exciting as this team is with its offensive potential we will never win the big games - as in, pennant race games or playoff games - with this defense. makes me downright sad-like.

and then braun looks like he is wearing either aqua socks or roller blades in left. oof.

OK SOUP! Do it yourself.

Anyone else think Brian Anderson NEVER stops talking? He is always talking.

yes. and yes and yes and yes and yes. as much as i think joe buck is mediocre, he knows when to shut his piehole and let the sounds of the game - whether that be football or baseball - be heard. maybe he learned that from his pa.

nice hit RW.

OK SOUP! Do it yourself.

I really liked him last season but this year him and Schroeder are really annyoing me. Partner this and partner that and you tell em Rock! It gets sickening.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Isn't that his job?

You could make that argument. But radio people don't talk that much. He isn't even calling the game really. He just missed the last 2 PBP calls because he is talking. Still talking....commercial.

Brian Anderson's job is to provide an enjoyable game experience, which might not always mean talking. I like watching games Vin Scully announces because he knows when he doesn't need to say anything.

Vin Scully is an interesting comparison. He talks an awful lot, and often it's nothing at all related to the play on the field. I do like him though. I think you just notice BA talking so much because he's just not contributing anything interesting. He's boring.

You may run like Mays...

braun will have the day off tomorrow with soreness in his elbow. that's ok if we win tonight. nice catch.

vin scully does his homework on the opposing team and keeps it interesting. BA, not so much. i'd rather listen to the Yanni box set. not that i own it. but if i did. i would.

nice play soup. watching this team play defense all summer will be very entertaining. not too much athleticism out there right now!!! wow!

Archived