Brewer Fanatic

5/27/08 Braves (Hudson) at Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
This matchup looks like a Brewer slaughter on paper. That is why I am predicting a win.

Exactly. Well predicted. Great game for Bush. Torres is a money fantasy player this week picking up all the stats.
Formerly Andersoc420

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder how much love you all have for Bill Hall now. I so love it when it all the nay-sayers have to eat crow!!!!!

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3199/worfnotagainqd5.gif

I wonder how much love you all have for Bill Hall now. I so love it when it all the nay-sayers have to eat crow!!!!!

Not at all. Hall has been atrocious all year vs righties. He came in as focused as ever and delivered, changing his approach and getting on base. Great focus, great results. The sitdown probably played a huge factor imo.

There are a lot of people around here that like Bill Hall. It isn't like we're slaughtering him or saying he sucks or anything like that. I'm as big of a Hall fan as anyone, but that's why this is a team game and not an individual sport. Branyan was doing well and they brought him up to help the team. Billy doesn't have to like it, but he did his job when called on tonight, and that's all you can ask for from any player.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

No the motivation was ........ wanting to show Ned what he is capable of and of course all of you "loyal" fans that had so much love for him when all was good but its cool Bill is an upstanding guy and always lets the bull slide right off his back

I so love it more when people show class.

Way to be Billy. Step up and show us who you really are.

Nice win Crew. My apologies to Dave Bush. He pitched a good game.

Yeah, he is the unsung hero for the night. A vast majority of us (myself included) expected him to get blasted and he pitched a good game. Kept us in it.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

This was such a satisfying win! It seemed like it was going to be a long game but Bush settled down and actually turned in a great outing. Hudson was really dealing but we got some nice hitting and ended up with 12 hits. Even with 12 hits, I still felt fortunate to put three runs across. The Brewers played a solid game and it feels good to win a game against that seemed unwinnable..

Even more evidence of what the league thinks about Braun, IMO. Tremendous amount of respect for a guy who just finished up his first 162 big league games.

I had a great feeling about that ninth inning. Maybe it was the home stadium atmosphere. But tonight really just seemed like our night. Even with Bush pitching. Even with Hudson pitching.

No the motivation was ........ wanting to show Ned what he is capable of and of course all of you "loyal" fans that had so much love for him when all

was good but its cool Bill is an upstanding guy and always lets the bull slide right off his back

Continue to taunt the membership of this site and you won't be here long.

Ok, I'm sorry I have to be Joe Negative. However, it was a jam shot blooper that he got lucky on.

On a positive note, the steal was fantastic. I also like that Yost had Rickie bunt to set it all up with two big hitters. Nice job.

Verified Member

How the Braves didn't walk Cameron 3-1 with Hall on 3B I'll never understand

Mike Cameron strikes out a lot. It completely made sense for the Braves to go after him.

Ok, I'm sorry I have to be Joe Negative. However, it was a jam shot blooper that he got lucky on.On a positive note, the steal was fantastic. I also like that Yost had Rickie bunt to set it all up with two big hitters. Nice job.

Agreed. It was a satisfying and exciting win. Bill got on and caught the Braves sleeping. But he had a terrible at-bat with great results. I'm certainly happy for him, but my opinion of Bill Hall hasn't changed.

That was one of Bush's best pitching performances, especially after giving up 2 early HRs.

So that's Santana, Penny, Zambrano, Hamels, Hudson and Wainwright we've taken care of this year. We just need to stop sucking against scrubs and we might get somewhere!

No the motivation was ........ wanting to show Ned what he is capable of and of course all of you "loyal" fans that had so much love for him when all was good but its cool Bill is an upstanding guy and always lets the bull slide right off his back

Using that logic, Ned should have sat him down a month ago and he would have been so motivated that he would have put up decent numbers for the last month.

I knew this was somehow Ned's fault.

Archived