Brewer Fanatic

Fixing the Milwaukee Bucks -- Latest: Mo Williams traded (reply #290)

twobrewers
I really hope they draft Joe Alexander out of West Virginia. Every time I hear the guy give an interview he just sounds ready, and smart, and willing to learn. If Bob Huggins can turn him into a lottery pick in a year, I can only imagine how much more he could grow as a player.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he reminds me of Shawn Marion, which would be awesome. he has good size for the 3 position and is the most athletic person in the draft. The problem is that he may not be ready to be on a NBA floor coming out of college. I think Skiles could work with him and make him a good player. Now if we can only get rid of the other 2 3's that we have under long term contracts.

so, ugh, i was reading realgm and i see that you guys are circling around a rumor through email that has everybody disgusted

i'd like to know what it is

i would ask for myself but i am not allowed to post there >_>

I don't think it's that awful, but it doesn't seem to be a salary dump which I think is needed at this point. They're giving up too much talent to not lose at least one really bad contract (Gadz, Mo, Redd).

I really hate the NBA's cap/salary system.

I am sort of watching with morbid curiosity. I do want the Bucks to be a watchable product, and I think Hammond may be very good, but unless they make some serious changes tomorrow and shortly after, they're going to be awful. Again.

Neither do compared to most of the 'bad' NBA contracts because they can actually play. The Bucks, as we know, have plenty of not-so-good contracts. Just is that Mo and Redd together in the back court is not the best idea. Would be great if Mo could take the 6th man role. More likely is one is dealt (with Gaz or Bobby) for an expiring contract(s).

If that is a for-real deal, there has to be another part to make the dollars work. Plus, we know the Bucks have made an imperative to get better on D and that means either Mo or Redd have to go.

Man, since I know alot of people who post on RealGM post here or lurk at least I guess I'll do my bi-monthly plea for them to let me back. THIS IS INTUITION, UNBAN ME. SERIOUSLY, IT'S BEEN A YEAR AND A HALF ALMOST, I WAS A GOOD POSTER AND I FELT CONTRIBUTED TO THE BOARD. I PROMISE TO BEHAVE, JUST LET ME BACK, PLEASE!!!!!!

thx

back on topic, tomorrow is going to be a big day. Hopefully a happy day.

Man, since I know alot of people who post on RealGM post here or lurk at least I guess I'll do my bi-monthly plea for them to let me back. THIS IS INTUITION, UNBAN ME. SERIOUSLY, IT'S BEEN A YEAR AND A HALF ALMOST, I WAS A GOOD POSTER AND I FELT CONTRIBUTED TO THE BOARD. I PROMISE TO BEHAVE, JUST LET ME BACK, PLEASE!!!!!!

I don't think they can unban posters. I need to start an unban Intuition and Bucks_Revenge petition. Intuition because he was pretty cool in the time I posted on there before he was banned and Bucks_Revenge because his quotes are just awesome. He called me an eggo. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

I don't think they can unban posters. I need to start an unban Intuition and Bucks_Revenge petition. Intuition because he was pretty cool in the time I posted on there before he was banned and Bucks_Revenge because his quotes are just awesome. He called me an eggo. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

What kind of cruel world do we live where we can ban posters but not unban them?

But yea, I'd like to return. There's like no where else to talk Bucks. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

So here we are...day of the draft? Any predictions? I was really hoping the Bucks could somehow pull the trigger to get some more draft choices this year, as the top 15 or so of the draft is pretty strong and it's clear that this team needs a rebuilding.

Unfortunately, I've heard almost nothing on the trade front and it appears we'll be selecting Alexander from WV. Anyone heard anything about a trade and/or draft selection?

I wouldn't mind seeing the Bucks trade their pick and Mo to the Heat for the #2 pick and other stuff to make it work. We'd be rid of Mo and the Heat would get him (as they signed him to an offer sheet). Then the Bucks could draft Beasley and have a frontline of Yi, Beasley and Bogut. Sadly, I think that would only happen in my dreams.

I don't think anyone they could get at 8 would make them any better of a team. If we can swing a few trades in this offseason maybe I'll have some hope for next year but Joe Alexander is not going to make me a believer. They need an an actual point guard and somehow someway learn to play defense. I am not optimistic.

Mo Williams, Bobby Simmons, Charlie V, #8 pick and a 2009 top 3 protected first rounder for Shawn Marion and the Heat #2.

The Heat pick up the point guard they covet in the back court with Wade, a new starter at the 3 who is young with a reasonable salary, move down 6 spots in what they consider a deep draft. The bucks gain cap flexibility after next year and a cornerstone big man they can build around

Archived