Brewer Fanatic

5/2608 Brewers (Sheets) at Nationals (Bergmann) 12:35pm CT

Sacrificing a runner over to 3B with 3TO coming up is worthless. What is Hart doing?

that's a little too high concept for the dugout staff, RL.

having your only .300 hitter purposefully make an out is right on this crew...

Kapler some Boston training.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Verified Member

Even when this team wins, they still somehow manage to look very shaky. I am still hoping Yost gets fired.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/AJAY_02/USA-07-june.gif

Happy Memorial Day.

Estrada and Hall is the answer to the trivia question.

I was away from the computer all weekend and just catching up on everyone's thoughts on the details of this weekend's action. I heard the game on the radio so didn't get to see the question on television. This sounds like the Johnny Carson Carnac skit where we are suppose to guess the question when you give us the answer. A thread in the other forum has me thinking the question was - name the two Brewers most likely to make outs on the basepaths recently? Am I close?

Estrada and Hall is the answer to the trivia question.

I was away from the computer all weekend and just catching up on everyone's thoughts on the details of this weekend's action. I heard the game on the radio so didn't get to see the question on television. This sounds like the Johnny Carson Carnac skit where we are suppose to guess the question when you give us the answer. A thread in the other forum has me thinking the question was - name the two Brewers most likely to make outs on the basepaths recently? Am I close?

Most grand slams in 2007, actually. But you're right, those are two bad baserunners.

Archived