Brewer Fanatic

5/2608 Brewers (Sheets) at Nationals (Bergmann) 12:35pm CT

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and more so, why ned didn't argue and get ejected

Just curious but, how often does that get the call changed?

didn't know i said anything about getting the call changed? because never is the answer.

just show some fire. for once. please.

Your 2008 Milwaukee Brewers: Giving you more than you paid for (at least in time wasted)

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

I don't know why there aren't more tag ups of second base on deep fly balls to center like Cameron's just there.

Went to US Comisksmellular this past Thursday and saw the Sox win a game because Brian Anderson alertly took 2nd on a CF fly... 2 batters later a single proves to score the game winner.

Certainly Rickie is fast enough. A fly ball like that is either a homer, so you don't need to be 60% of the way to 2nd... or caught and you're retreating.

I don't know why there aren't more tag ups of second base on deep fly balls to center like Cameron's just there.

Went to US Comisksmellular this past Thursday and saw the Sox win a game because Brian Anderson alertly took 2nd on a CF fly... 2 batters later a single proves to score the game winner.

Certainly Rickie is fast enough. A fly ball like that is either a homer, so you don't need to be 60% of the way to 2nd... or caught and you're retreating.

thought the exact same thing, Tau. wish we would do that - and ton of other little things - more.

Sacrificing a runner over to 3B with 3TO coming up is worthless. What is Hart doing?
Do you really think that was Hart's choice? Seems like the coach would tell him to do that.

Archived