Brewer Fanatic

5/2608 Brewers (Sheets) at Nationals (Bergmann) 12:35pm CT

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what happened? gameday changed from a triple to a homer!

They initially called it a triple. Acta argued, the umps got together and changed the call to a HR.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

lukevan,

The ball caromed off the very top of the wall at a weird angle. Young huffed and puffed for the triple (which was hilarious, btw). After a minute, the umps waved him home and called it a HR because of where it hit the wall. It looks like a good call based on the replay, unfortauntely.

steaming fly buzzing horse dung call.

who could possible reverse that in real time?!

Yost not getting ejected. Yost letting Shouse have Young.

I have owned up and admitted in 2 recent IGTs that "Yost has done nothing wrong" but that Shouse judgment is atrociously kindergardenian.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/39/Gold_glove_award_eric_chavez.jpg

whether or not that was a HR... (was)

that was 2 abominable plays by Cameron on the carom and the throw. Wow.

WASN'T, first of all. secondly, i've never seen a carom like that and not sure it's that easy to play.

I don't know how they can all of a sudden get together and change the call. Even the slow-mo replay didn't provide swaying evidence.

I know Bud is against replay, but there is a need for the system for disputed HR calls.

steaming fly buzzing horse dung call.

who could possible reverse that in real time?!

Yost not getting ejected. Yost letting Shouse have Young.

I have owned up and admitted in 2 recent IGTs that "Yost has done nothing wrong" but that Shouse judgment is atrociously kindergardenian.

Amazing how we make this a Ned issue.

Archived