Brewer Fanatic

Anybody interested in trading for a St. Paul Saints "Larry Craig" bobble-foot?

JoeHova

Hey everybody-

my wife and I went to the St. Paul Saints game tonight and they were giving away a "bobble-foot" doll, supposedly to commemorate something called "National Tap Dance Day" but actually seeming to be a tribute to Sen. Craig's well-known Minneapolis-St. Paul legal troubles.

http://saintsbaseball.com.ismmedia.com/ISM3/std-content/repos/Top/News/Bobblefoot.gif

We don't need two of them so I figured I'd see if anybody wanted to make an interesting trade offer. I'd also include a ticket stub & schedule, although it's a print your own ticket, so not a conventional stub.

It seems to be a pretty unique bobble (the right foot is the thing that bobbles).

Tickets for the Saints aren't nearly as difficult to get as they used to be. There were a ton of General Admission and even some single reserved tickets as of yesterday morning for a very popular giveaway.

Speaking of that, PM sent--very interested.

Archived