Brewer Fanatic

5/25/08 Brewers (Parra) at Nationals (Reddings) 12:35pm CT

sgtcluels
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why in gods name would you not walk Lopez to load the bases and give yourself a force at every base. Ned that is baseball 101....did this guy even play the game. You load the bases put the MI at double play depth and bring the corners in. Not to mention that he has a reliever in there working on his 4th inning in two days. Ned why do you continue to set up your pitchers to fail......YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT.

I'm not going to point fingers at Yost but the fact that our bullpen is in such a state that Mota was out there after going 2 IP and 26 pitches yesterday is going to be a big problem for this team.

I'm not going to point fingers at Yost but the fact that our bullpen is in such a state that Mota was out there after going 2 IP and 26 pitches yesterday is going to be a big problem for this team.

Yeah not quite sure why you try to throw Mota 2 innings for the second day in a row.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

wow, beautiful way to end the game there. uggh, this team never can seem to turn the corner; these are the teams you have to beat.

Yeah every time you think something is "brewing", they just go out and blow it the next day. Never seem to turn that corner to get on a win streak.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Waste a great comeback. Why two innings two days in a row?

At least Bay beat the Cubs again. Almost rooting for a loss tomorrow- that might solve our managerial issue.

I wouldn't ever root for a loss and I hope Sheets can get win #6, but I would hope to God that if they do lose tomorrow and make it a 3-7 road trip that Mark and Doug would finally pull the trigger on Yost and just put him and us out of this misery.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

I was wondering where Shouse (or even Villanueva) was that inning. Mota is not a guy who goes multiple innings very often and to expect him to do it back to back days is very wishful, and darn right Yost type thinking.

Maybe not a full fledged Yosting, but close.

Since the Yo injury this team is 7-15. I'm not going to make excuses, but it seems like their psyche is not there. It's like one of their best players went out and they don't believe they can win. That is exactly what Braun was talking about, someone other than him needs to take a leadership role and not look lackadaisical. I don't know who and I don't know when, but something needs to be done.

We asked Mota to throw four scoreless innings in two days time. That is a lot to ask of anyone.

We needed a lot more out of Parra today. Manny reminds me a lot of Juan Nieves. Manny has talent, I am just not sure if he wouldn't be better served with a little more minor league seasoning.

regardless of workload, i believe Mota is not what you would call 9th inning material

Then who in our bullpen is 9th inning material? Torres and ? Ned doesn't really have a lot to work with.

Archived