Brewer Fanatic

5/25/08 Brewers (Parra) at Nationals (Reddings) 12:35pm CT

sgtcluels

Times running down to the first start for the returning 3TO. Figured I'd start the thread.

It's your classic Sunday Yost Lineup.

2B Rickie Weeks

CF Mike Cameron

LF Gabe Kapler

1B Prince Fielder

RF Corey Hart

3B Russell Branyan

C Mike Rivera

SS Craig Counsell

LHP Manny Parra

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm okay with the days off today. Braun hasn't hit well the last few games and is under the weather day off is a good thing. Kendall could use a day game after night game off. And Hardy, well does it really matter not like he has been killing the ball. Just really looking forward to Manny continuing his recent success and seeing 3TO return.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Holy B-squad Batman! I guess we were lucky they sent Gwynn down. As there is no dh, they would have probably have him hit cleanup in this lineup. I am getting a good sunny vibe through the tint of my Oakleys though, so go crew!

I'm okay with the days off today.

Bully for you. Living in the DC area, this is around the 4th Brewer game I was able to see this year. I think I'll take the day off, thanks.

I don't mind off days for players, what I hate is giving them the day off at the same time leaving a crappy lineup. Kaplan batting 3rd? Hell, I actually would have rather had Ned pick the lineup out of a hat.

By the way, I had a dream last night that Braun was leading off, playing catcher, and Jose Guillen was batting 2nd, in left field.

So, I guess I was somewhat in tune was the weirdness of our lineup.

Archived