Brewer Fanatic

Madison Marathon

BuckyTuba

For those of you who didn't know, the Madison Marathon is this Sunday. I will be returning from the Carolinas to the motherland to participate in what will be my 2nd full marathon. I expect to feel excruciating pain and a little soreness afterwards, but nothing compared to the joy of finishing this feat of strength and endurance.

If any of you Madison folk would like to come out and cheer for me, I'll be wearing bib # 2252 and a matching set of adidas climacool shirt/shorts (navy with green stripes). I'll have some ugly New Balance 903 running shoes (BRIGHT yellow). The race ends at Brat Fest, so that'll be a good time of mass pork consumption on Sunday. Come out and join me.

ALSO: I will be attending Tuesday night's game @ Miller Park.... anyone else going?

ALSO: I will be attending Tuesday night's game @ Miller Park.... anyone else going?

I say you run to Miller Park from Madison. You can stop by me on the way. You then wait hoping that I offer you a ride to Miller Park but I never do as I expect you to run the final 22.3 miles. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

No cardinal in your outfit? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Unless they've changed the route significantly, part of it goes through our current 'hood (by the Edgewood campus). Can you predict what time you'll be over there? Because Jimbo was able to predict it for himself a few years ago, and that was very convenient.

Another part of it usually goes either past or near "our" old street.

We're going to Tuesday's game. TB 417, either row 5 or 6, seats 1-2. If the rotation holds, Dave Bush is just going to have to come through for BuckyTuba.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Jimbo just ran a 20 mile job. I don't wanna ride a bike 20 miles let alone run it, that would take me a month.

I heard he did pretty well, taking home some hardware. Good Job dude.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Good luck in Madison. If it's still the same course it's a very nice race. I'll be hpoing for 60 degrees and slightly overcast for you. When I ran the race a number of years ago, it got up to almost 90 degrees and it was sunny -- my whole body cramped up at one point.

I'm expecting to finish in around 4:30-5:00... I really didn't prepare well for this race. I don't really care about setting a PR, I just want to say I ran my 2nd. Evidence that I don't care: I went out and got hammered last night.

Yeah, thanks.... it was amazing, I wasn't expecting to come anywhere close to that.... I was thinking 4:45ish, but I didn't stop running for the first 16 miles.... the last quarter was brutal.

Archived