Brewer Fanatic

4/2/07 Dodgers (Lowe) @ Brewers (Sheets): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
The tough thing for me will be that the game is on at 11 here, but I likely won't get home till after 3 or 4. Not only is that no game updates, but I also won't turn my phone on as I don't want to have any friends calling to tell me how the Crew did. Then I'll get to watch the game since I recorded it. Of course, with my luck, the game will go 15 innings and the DVR will shut off.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marleyboo is very stoked for today. Sorry, just wanted to be the first one with a third person reference. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

My pick to click today = Weeks 3 for 4 with one jack and one stolen base.

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Does anybody have a suggested streaming sports radio station that may have some decent Brewer talk prior to the official radio pre-game show?

The wife's working, the daughter's at school, and I need Brewer talk in the background while I blow through my TurboTax before game time :)

Quote:
Bruce

Did any radio stations pick up the brewers this year in the twin ports? Or do i have to try to dial the station out of Iron River again all year?

Sorry. We're stuck. As far as I know, that's the only station up here carrying the games.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

JJ will be the pick to click today. 2-4 with a 2 run HR in the 7th. Brewers win 4-3.

.....Sheets on the other hand, gives up 3 runs, but looks shaky in doing so, but gets the win nonetheless. Capuano tomorrow worries me though...eek! GO BREWERS!

Merry opening day everybody! So I'm visiting a friend in the hospital Friday night who was recovering from minor surgery and the next thing I know I'm being rushed to the ER. Apparently I had a seizure of some sort. Everything checked out fine. But today rather than getting ready to OD on baseball I get to enjoy the sterile surroundings of the hospital while they poke and prod me. So ya'll have one for me today!

Been looking forward to today since the end of football season and it's finally here. I'm not able to be at the game, but I took the day off and have my brats ready and the fridge is full of beer.

Brewers win today 6 - 3 highlighted by HRs by Jenkins and Billy Hall.

Quote:
Brewers win today 6 - 3 highlighted by HRs by Jenkins and Billy Hall.

I say 7-2 highlighted by HRs by Hall, Fielder, and Hart.

Sheets goes 7, strikes out 9.

Turnbow mows 'em down in the 9th.

First let me start by saying, HAPPY OPENING DAY! Its the most wonderful time of the year, that is until the playoffs. Second I was wondering if there were any friendly posters from the Southern Illinois area. I will be leaving on a roadtrip to FL within an hour or so and was wondering if there are any good bars that carry MLB extra innings about 3-4 hours south of Madison. Any help would be seriously appreciated.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Good Lord, 9:30 in the morning and we're already at 4 pages? You people make me so proud! But.....I will not cry......I mean it....

Anyway, unfortunately for your truly I have a job interview this afternoon and will likely miss most if not all of the game. Hopefully you all take the reigns and re-cap things for me here in the IGT...and have a few frosty beverages as well.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I suppose no one wants to know that the game time is actually 1:05 CDT (rather than CST).
Whether anyone wants to know or not, I've made that tiny modification to the thread title. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived