Brewer Fanatic

4/2/07 Dodgers (Lowe) @ Brewers (Sheets): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

Jeff Kent evidentally called MP "a bad investment of a ballpark."

That's just who Kent is, he's moody, over-sensitive and childish...this has been going on since he was in high school.

I will agree, the Dodgers did not play particularly well, but if my team got two hits in a game, I wouldn't comment on how my outfielders cost us our chance.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should talk. Randy Wolf? How many All-Star games has he been to? The picther he's facing, Capuano, has at least gotten that.

bacon, you're right to defend the Brewers' pitching staff...the fans in LA would know better if they paid attention to the national media at all, Milwaukee's rotation as been listed as a strength everywhere possible this spring.

To answer your question though...that would be one All-Star selection for Wolf, and one for Capuano...Wolf was there in 2003.

Quote:
At the same time, I am waiting for Woogie's new in-game thread. I need it...or more cow bell

haha don't worry, the new IGT will be here in about 12 mins http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

To answer your question though...that would be one All-Star selection for Wolf, and one for Capuano...Wolf was there in 2003.

Well then, I stand corrected. But I still like Cappy over Wolfe http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Plashke also mentions that the reason Sheets threw a two hitter is because the Dodger hitters had to be more aggressive against Sheets because they fell behind early.

What?

Everybody knows if you're behind you need to take a few pitches. You need to get on base, not become more aggressive.

Also, if he had done any of his homework, he'd know you have to be aggressive with Sheets anyway. He only walked 11 in a half season last year. You need to swing against Benny if you want a chance to win.

Moronic column.

Plascke might actually be correct about that issue. Luis Gonzalez was talking about how Ben Sheets is not one of those pitchers who you want to take too many pitches against because you will find yourself behind in the count very quickly and then you have no chance.

I just think the Dodgers hitters were really getting fooled more than anything.

5. Milwaukee fans who booed Brady Clark were drunk and wrong in doing so. He got a big ovation before the game when the sober crowd was in the stadium

Again, this is correct.

We drinkers would've just ruined the "sober crowd" applause.

Give me a break.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Archived