Brewer Fanatic

5/23/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Nationals (Perez): 6:35 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this whole team anymore, who can you count on? I'm not defending Ned, but I just can't figure out what he should do.

give his team a chance to come back in the final innings by leaving C Hart in the fricking game. not that difficult.

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Well, the least we can do is to fall behind in the division by 8 1/2 games since that was last year's lead. It's only fair. I'm sure they'll be there soon enough.

They've ruined my summer, and it hasn't even started yet.

this whole team anymore, who can you count on? I'm not defending Ned, but I just can't figure out what he should do.

give his team a chance to come back in the final innings by leaving C Hart in the fricking game. not that difficult.

fair enough.

You may run like Mays...

You know what's ridiculous?

I'm scoreboard watching, saying darn, the Astros just went ahead of the Phillies, the Cubs are cruising, etc., and you know, it really doesn't matter, does it?

sadly, the same here. and live in chicago. worse?

We are losing 5-1 and all we can argue about is why hart is out of the game? Really? This move has little to do with losing to the nationals. Get off Ned already. Blame him for losing but that move is not what did it.. His one at bat is going to take away our ability to come back? Do we really think we will score 4 during the last 3 innings? Nats have 3 hits and we are losing this game. We do find new ways to lose with t he main one being no hitting against a crap team. We need the next 3, that is for sure.

To be brutally honest, the Brewers aren't playing nearly enough right now to make Ned regret double-switching Hart out of the game. Right now he gets to see it as saving his bullpen by only using Shouse and Dillard.

BTW, nice debut for Dillard

We are losing 5-1 and all we can argue about is why hart is out of the game? Really? This move has little to do with losing to the nationals. Get off Ned already. Blame him for losing but that move is not what did it.. His one at bat is going to take away our ability to come back? Do we really think we will score 4 during the last 3 innings? Nats have 3 hits and we are losing this game. We do find new ways to lose with t he main one being no hitting against a crap team. We need the next 3, that is for sure.

i'd rather give my team a better chance to come back than a worse chance to come back. anything wrong with that?

sure, they played like crap, but when you are attempting to win the ballgame, you may want to put yourself in the best position to do that. we simply have a better chance to score 4 in the last 3 innings with Hart in there.

and we weren't arguing, by the way. until you mentioned it. everyone was actually agreeing. which should tell you something about the state of this team and the way it is being handled on the diamond night in and night out.

Archived