Brewer Fanatic

5/23/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Nationals (Perez): 6:35 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
I knew I should have called Willy Mo's first HR after BA mentioned that he is still looking for his first one this year.

BA, stop talking about how bad Dukes is hitting!

Man, if that's all it takes to get someone hitting, it should be easy to get the Brewers to rake.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i know i'm jinxing soup right now but i am beyond caring about that... of course when he gives a solid effort (famous last words as we head to the dreaded 5th) our bats go cold(er). neat!

whoah. maybe i'll start jinxing him more often.

let's go RW.

I have said it before and I will say it again, this team will never win a thing until the defense and pitching is dramatically improved. You can not go on prolonged winning streaks when you have a defense that makes this many errors and you run clowns like Dave Bush out there every five days.

can't get a double play and things fall apart fast.

Story of the year.

And in the bloody 6th inning again.

At least we have 3 more "ups".

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived