Brewer Fanatic

5/22/08 Brewers (Bush) at Pirates (Gorzelanny): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At least they got the fourth out on the next AB. I was terrified that Prince's brain fart would have led to one of those Bush innings where 5 runs score with 2 outs. I don't know how that wasn't an error, either...it was a play that should have easily been made.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

At least they got the fourth out on the next AB. I was terrified that Prince's brain fart would have led to one of those Bush innings where 5 runs score with 2 outs. I don't know how that wasn't an error, either...it was a play that should have easily been made.

I was terrified that it was going to cost us another pitcher on the DL with a torn ACL. Prince sucks at defense. And his offense has been pretty pedestrian for a 1B. When does he start to enter the "trade bait" arena of discussion?

I can't really complain about the run on contact play with a runner on 3rd, but that's at least the third time this year Hart's been thrown out running home after a grounder to the left side, it's so frustrating.

That's not unreal I suppose but the amount of runners that have been stranding is maddening to me. I could say I don't like the P hitting eighth but I would be unceremoniously told I am stupid by a large amount of people who believe it's God's gift that Ned has presented to us. Was that a run-on sentence? But I digest.

Archived