Brewer Fanatic

5/21/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Pirates (Snell): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, it was written in disgust.

I would always play for the big inning in that situation in the 5th. Esp with your 2 hole up. Its cameron's job to get him over.

fantastic braun!

I'm sorry, but in my opinion (Hart staying hot!!) Cameron's job is to get RW over to third. I like the odds of getting him over via the bunt rather than via a base hit when the other options are either K'ing or Flying out, not allowing him to get over (unless it's to third, of course).....I just like the odds better when bunting. Just my opinion.

I don't think that I deserve to be called "no class" for that. And in by calling him an idiot, that's how I felt about that decision of his.

Yeah, there's a reason the Reds wanted to give Dunn away for Matt Wise. (color that blue)

And hey, in case Adam Wainwright happens to be lurking, how about that triple by Braun? Pretty sure that wasn't a mistake pitch.

brewtank34[/b]]Cameron's job is to get RW over to third. I

I don't think that I deserve to be called "no class" for that.

Brew...if you posted this in the first place it is seen as a reasonable opinion.

However, you posted your thought as a hard fact, that Yost was an "idiot." Giving one to believe he had only one, true and obvious call.

There are differences in how a situation is managed, if the manager does not always agree, he is not always an "idiot."

Yes, I hate name calling.

brewtank34[/b]]Cameron's job is to get RW over to third. I

I don't think that I deserve to be called "no class" for that.

Brew...if you posted this in the first place it is seen as a reasonable opinion.

However, you posted your thought as a hard fact, that Yost was an "idiot." Giving one to believe he had only one, true and obvious call.

There are differences in how a situation is managed, if the manager does not always call it as you/we see it, he is not necessarily an "idiot."

Yes, I hate name calling.

The Pirates just got rickroll'd. Nice.

... I'm kind of scared we're winning in PNC. lol

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived