Brewer Fanatic

4/4/07 Dodgers (Schmidt) @ Brewers (Suppan): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suppan is getting screwed by the strikezone, for the record.

It seems like the officials are always against whatever team you root for. There is a conspiracy against you being carried out by all major sports organizations.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Yes, after three innings we can definitively state he was a waste of money.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

It seems like the officials are always against whatever team you root for. There is a conspiracy against you being carried out by all major sports organizations.

The balls and stike calls really have been off. It's been noted a few times in this thread already.

We should have given Doug Davis that money, or better yet given it to Carlos Lee.

The strike zone is about the size of this text input box tonight. Also, at least Suppan didn't give up a really crooked number, or walk the pitcher.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Quote:
You really think you can judge a strike zone based on Gameday?

Sorry, man, that's all I've got tonight. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/embarassed.gif Radio and Gameday. I know, pathetic

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Archived