Brewer Fanatic

4/4/07 Dodgers (Schmidt) @ Brewers (Suppan): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Man, right on the screws.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Sounds like some good hacks against Saito. We've still got the ninth.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Prince had his chance with the bases loaded and Rickie with men on 2nd and 3rd. These are the times when you can only count on a near 400 hitter like Craig. LOL
Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

That breaking ball is just gnarly.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Even if we don't pull this out tonight, (which the odds are firmly stacked against us at this point), I'm very encouraged by this first series. There's a TON of season left, but if we can avoid injuries, I think we're a playoff team. I really do. I don't believe there is any team in the NL Central that is all-around better than us.

Quote:
I don't believe there is any team in the NL Central that is all-around better than us.

Well, than you haven't been paying attention to the PIT Pirates

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Hey, Jamie! This game isn't over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor???

How about BB, HR, HR and I go to bed.

EDIT: or maybe HR, BB, HR http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Archived