Brewer Fanatic

4/6/07 Cubs (Hill) @ Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Weeks seems to be pressing a little, would you give him tommorrow off to settle him down?

And play who? I don't want to see a lineup with both Graffanino and Counsell

Especially with Sheets on the mound Tomorrow and Miller most likely catching.

I have a cousin like that except he has a lisp, that thucks. He always says "Uecker thucks, the Brewers thuck" very annoying. How many times will we have to replace the shocks on the ol' bandwagon this year I wonder.

I have a cousin like that except he has a lisp, that thucks.

In library school, I had a professor who pronounced "r" like Elmer Fudd would. Tragically (as tragic as library school gets, that is), I had him for reference, or rather "wefewence." Seriously. So I know some of your pain.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Quote:
Its official, Rickie is batting .133 and Prince is batting .188. Not good for our top of the order

Thats why Mad, I agree though, seeing Graff and Counsell in the lineup is disturbing.

I wasn't trying to be Funny, just letting out my built up anxiety (how sad is that)

Mad Hatter, I can possibly match this. Last night (or early this morning), around 2:00 AM, I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep for wondering what kind of obnoxious cub fan will be sitting in front of me Saturday.

At least it wouldn't be someone I'm related to, but that too is sad.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Well it is official, we completly stunk up Miller Park tonight!!!! There is always tommorrow (Gosh I hope I do not have to say that much more this year) And here comes the annoying cub fans text messages. I HATE CUB FANS

Quote:
Mad Hatter, I can possibly match this. Last night (or early this morning), around 2:00 AM, I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep for wondering what kind of obnoxious cub fan will be sitting in front of me Saturday.

At least it wouldn't be someone I'm related to, but that too is sad.

That's why I don't attend the Cub games. I had a restless sleep the night before the one game I attended, much like yourself. I was able to control myself at the game, but the Brewers kicked butt that night. Tonight, I would have lost it. I just know it.

As for my uncle, here's the kicker. He isn't even a real Cubs fan. He doesn't really watch the games or follow the team. He just like to shove it in your face when they win. I don't think he even knows anyone that's on the team. Then again that probable makes him a Cubs fan by default.

WOuld like to see hart and Weeks switched in the order until Rickie stops trying to kill everything.

Great call, I agree that we should move Hart up in the lineup. Weeks is just not cutting it and he continues to waste at bats with guys on base.

So I got out of work, hopped in the car and turned on the game at about 7:10. We were scored on pretty much immediately and by the time I drove passed Miller Park on 94 West, it was 5 or 6 to nothing.

Hearing Cub fans in the back ground on the radio made me even more angry. I admit it. I don't want to lose, but losing to that team really puts me in a bad mood. I think I may need some psychological counseling. Hopefully, Dr. Sheets has a good prescription for what ails me.

That game sucked.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

During the first break of my class, I step into the computer lab, and visit a scoreboard online. To my dismay, it's 6-0. As much as I detest having a class on Friday nights, I'm glad I wasn't home for this one.

Bad: Leaving work 45 minutes early to get to a TV to make sure I caught the beginning of the game.

Evil: Catching the beginning of the game.

But...

Good: Finding out that my local here in San Francisco, a 2 minute walk from my place, has the satellite baseball package so I can watch the Brewers pretty much every game of the year, many on FSN Wisconsin (you guys wouldn't believe what a salve Menard's commercials can be!).

Archived