Brewer Fanatic

4/6/07 Cubs (Hill) @ Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenkins v. Lefties. Hasn't this been established? He can't hit lefties. Why would you bring in your WORST left-hand hitting bench player in that situation? I wish there was an ongoing tally of Ned's questionable decisions.

Jenkins v. Lefties. Hasn't this been established? He can't hit lefties. Why would you bring in your WORST left-hand hitting bench player in that situation?

Who is better than Jenkins on the bench? They're all horrible vs. lefty pitching.

Actually, Jenkins has the best numbers vs. LHP of those lefty batters on the bench, with Gwynn as a question mark.

Here's a positive:

Unlike the guy who we traded for Vargas (and, admittedly, a player of higher value in Estrrrrrrrrrrada), Vargas actually throws strikes. I'm okay with that.

This is a three-game series, kids. We'll get Psycho Zambrano tomorrow.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

JET15, Thank-you, although I wasn't trying to be Funny, just letting out my built up anxiety (how sad is that)

---Update on my FIB Uncle.---

With that Hart home run, I finally got the courage to step out from the shadows(and behind my parents computer) with the belief that I could keep it under control. And as my Uncle began to lay it into me, my mother asked him about his daughter, (the one that hates him) After a couple brief comments, he decided that it was time to hit the road.

Mothers can really surprise you sometimes. As far as I'm concerned, there should be a special day where we honor our mothers for all the do for us. A day of there own where gifts can be bestowed upon them, their favorite meals prepared, and proper respect be given......

Wait a minute... HER BIRTHDAY! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Archived