Brewer Fanatic

4/6/07 Cubs (Hill) @ Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Coshun with Davey Nelson? Did whatshername get canned already?

We can only hope. ... well, I don't hope someone got canned, but she and Nelson had exactly zero chemistry.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Geez, some folks really give up quickly.

I'm too lazy too look up the odds right now, but the chance of the Brewers coming back from down 6 is pretty slim. Not to mention that Hill is a good pitcher.

I don't think whatshername is scheduled to be on every broadcast.

I only caught the last part, but I sensed that Davey was better when he was with Craig Coshun.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Alright, my first game of the season. I'm running late, I run up to my room, click on game and it's 6-0! On the plus side, both Hardy and Prince drilled those, just right at someone. Good sign, it's not over.

It will be interesting to see if they PH for Bush in the 3rd. Vargas was warming up like he plans on coming in. Also, do you let Vargas go deep then and start Bush Tuesday and Vargas on Wednesday. Puts the rotation in order.

That first inning was just a nightmare. I may wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat screaming.

Can't we please take that first inning back? Wasn't that just BP for the Cubs still?

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Hardy with 3 or 4 deep drives to the warning track on the season so far. interesting to see him using CF and RF more, because before last year he said that he's a dead pull hitter and was going to go back to pulling it more

I had forgotten how Dave Bush succeeded. He gives up a lot of runs in the first inning and then the other team's hitters swing out of their shoes for the rest of the game. Then his curveball becomes more effective.

Did you see Dean Zaleski on TV?

Archived