Brewer Fanatic

4/6/07 Cubs (Hill) @ Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so pumped for this game, seeing as it's the first one I get to see this year. I've been in Boston the past week and could only get score updates via ESPN or word of mouth (I was actually touring Fenway during Sheeter's 2-hitter).

Light 'em up Offense and Shut 'em down Dave!

http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~lipoff/friends/artistic/A%20Bush.jpg

I don't know why, but I felt like adding some "picture karma" for the in game thread today. I decided a nice picture of a bush would fit very nicely.

Go Bush! Go Brewers!

Edit: Is there a way I can make it smaller?

I haven't said anything yet about Woogie's graphics. They are very nice. I like the color change for the retro gear. I'm assuming pictures will be updated once you acquire photos of players on their new teams?

Is Woogie a newer poster or is he/she a veteran of the board using a different user name perhaps? Not that it matters, just was wondering.

I got a good feeling about this one. Should be fun to watch. Although, I'm pretty big on Rich Hill, too. I think he can be a fine #3 starter with a decent 10+ year career.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Funny thing about Hill last year he finished out last season pitching very well. I Paid so little attention to the Cubs toward the end of the season I only noticed that a while ago (like today). I know they have been prizing him to be their guy after Z. I just hope he pitches dismally tonight.

Yeah once I get the pictures of the players on the new teams that will be updated. Actually I have been around brewerfan.net for about 2 years now, but I haven't really posted that much in the past (I get too busy).

I'm still very geeked about 2007.

I'll join that chorus. It took me a while to get to sleep Tuesday night after returning from our first 'real' game of the season. It was just so fun to be back at the park, even though Tuesday's game was not as dominating a performance as Monday's.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I can't be sure about this, but I believe you have to be very close to Milwaukee for a superstation broadcast to be blacked out. Within 35 miles, maybe?

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Quote:
I can't be sure about this, but I believe you have to be very close to Milwaukee for a superstation broadcast to be blacked out. Within 35 miles, maybe?

Yeah I'm in Lake Mills (~50 miles west of Milwaukee) and the game isn't blacked out, so its all good! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I'm glad that Estrada is starting tonight. This game is making me really uneasy. Both Bush and Hill were getting a lot of good pub this off season, and it's fitting that they face off against each other in there first outing of the year.

Boy I hope we win.

Archived