Brewer Fanatic

4/6/07 Cubs (Hill) @ Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't start Miller over Estrada tonight. Don't get me wrong, I would like Estrada's bat against Zambrano on Saturday, that is if Sheets wasn't pitching. We are facing a more powerful lineup then vs LA, and Millers defense and pitch-calling will definitely be a plus. Usually in these pitching duals, it's who out lasts the other will determine the winner. (at least in my opinion) I truly believe that our best chance at winning against Zambrano is defense over offense.

Now if it wasn't Sheets or Zambrano pitching, then yes, Estrada is the best option. But not with both cards in play. That's my belief anyway.

Quote:
I'd like to put my Brewerfan Hall-of-Fame vote in for Woogie. He's the man with these graphics. Good work

Second.

Dude...those are sweet.

I'll be at the game giving the Scrubs fans heck.

Go Brewers!

I don't know I can try, but my template is running out of room and I don't know if I can fit it in there. If you don't see it in there in the next couple of games then you know whats up.

By the way, thanks guys for the compliments and such.... and I am always open to suggestions of what else you may want me to add.

I live in AZ and I got chatted up by 3 complete strangers about the Brewers today (had Retro ball and glove hat on.) That and a couple of Cub fans tried to razz me, but it's hard to Razz someone when they know you just lost to Victor Santos.

Quote:
geeked about 2007

Big time. I'm trying to control it. I can't believe how much I look forward to the games and read/watch everything I can between games. I haven't hit the saturation point yet. I suppose I'll drive my family crazy before then.

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Quote:
Anyone else still have a little opening part of the season buzz for the best Brewer team in maybe 15+ years? I'm still very geeked about 2007.

Me too. I've tried to be cautiously optimistic, but I can't help being geeked up about the potential of this team.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived