Brewer Fanatic

5/20/08 Brewers (Parra) at Pirates (Maholm): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Parra.

Why can't he turn into this year's '07 Gallardo? Why not?

Early high pitch count is a concern, but he's starting to throw well lately.

Yes, I'm looking for anything to stay positive about.

Obviously Gagne has struggled but should we really be wishing that a player is hurt? Come on folks. We get it. He has struggled mightily but why hope he's injured?

OK. I don't wish he has a debilitating injury that will cause him to have problems with daily activities for the rest of his life. I'm not like that. I just want a minor injury that will keep him from being the closer for the rest of the year. I would be cool if he also had the flu for the rest of the year. Or his wife gives birth to quintuplets. That should keep him busy for the rest of the baseball season. That's a positive thing.

Obviously Gagne has struggled but should we really be wishing that a player is hurt? Come on folks. We get it. He has struggled mightily but why hope he's injured?

I dont root for injuries. However, I think in this case the crew needs the out that an injury would provide. They need a way to save face instead of admitting a 10mil mistake 40 games into a season.

and now we have to use Torres, that's just great... Yeah there is not much you can do with Gagne right now...

I wouldn't worry about Torres. He only pitched to one batter - that's like a daily warmup.

Yes, I'm looking for anything to stay positive about.

Other than Gagne (and Fielder, I suppose), everything was positive about tonight's game. The team hit very well, Parra was good, and McClung was good.

Looks like the hitting might be starting to come around. Let's just hope that the pitching staff somehow keeps its head above water.

Verified Member

Nice to have an easy win for a change. It has been a long time. I am so happy with the adjustments Manny Parra has made during his last few outings.

It feels good to take the first one at PNC Park too.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/AJAY_02/BrewersWin6.gif

I want to see what Pena can do, get on the horn DM

Have Frank deliver him personally.

Can Frank please bring Russ Branyan as well?

But in all seriousness great win for the Crew, the bats heated up and Parra looked awesome. Great graduation gift Brewers! Lets win the series today with Sheets on the hill.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived