Brewer Fanatic

5/20/08 Brewers (Parra) at Pirates (Maholm): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
imagine sitting at a live baseball game and not hearing any derogatory language toward anyone on the field.

I enjoy those types of games. Those are the games don't mind taking my young daughter to.

There are actually sections in the park where you don't hear some words.

i'll be trying to find those sections when my daughter is old enough to go to a game, too. maybe i'll see you and your daughter there. neat.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, Cameron hit that in the perfect spot. I sure feel better about a 4 run lead than a 2 run lead.

I agree. Unfortunately I still don't feel very good with a 4-run lead. I have seen what this bullpen is capable of and it doesn't ease my stomach any....

Bill said that McClung would be in to pitch to one batter.

What an idiot. He can pitch 80 pitches if they need him too if he is not pitching till Saturday. I would pitch him in the 8th too.

Another side note - the White Sox have only played 16 home games thus far along with 27 road games. Compare that to the Cubs w/ 27 home games and 18 road games. MLB scheduling is a strange thing...

And the Cubs are actually losing for a change. Might get back to 6.5 games back, boys! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Yeah, the last time the Cubs lost the Brewers lost a half game on them.

Alright! Every Brewer position player has a batting average in the 200s (or 300s) now. Nice work Weeks!

Unfortunately, we don't have any regulars batting .300 or better. That will come for Ryan and Corey though.

EDIT - I should speak more often. That HR puts Hart at .303

Archived