Brewer Fanatic

5/20/08 Brewers (Parra) at Pirates (Maholm): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That would have been a perfect time to get kicked out of the game.

Should have thrown the base.

I think he needs to do that in one of these games.

But tonight's probably not a good time as they are up 2-0.

However, I don't know why they were stealing there in the first place.

I'd prefer he just manage as though this isn't legion ball.

You may run like Mays...

don't know if anybody realizes this, but somebody mentioned it in another thread today:

Ned Yost just botched the chance to argue a call at third base and get ejected from the game, spurring the team to a complete turn-around like the Cubs last year. Of course, we still need Kendell and Sheets (or another pitcher) to get into it in the dugout.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I don't know why everyone one here hates running when Prince is up. The Phillies run all the time with Rollins and Victorino when Utley and Howard are up. If you can get runners to 2nd and 3rd with a guy that isn't hitting for a lot of power this year, why not try?

Why would you risk taking yourself out of an inning when your cleanup hitter and only .300 hitter are coming up?

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

I don't know why everyone one here hates running when Prince is up. The Phillies run all the time with Rollins and Victorino when Utley and Howard are up. If you can get runners to 2nd and 3rd with a guy that isn't hitting for a lot of power this year, why not try?

On second thought, yeah I agree with you.

That would have been a perfect time to get kicked out of the game.

Should have thrown the base.

I think he needs to do that in one of these games.

But tonight's probably not a good time as they are up 2-0.

However, I don't know why they were stealing there in the first place.

he had to get back to the dugout. the iron for his skirt was warm and ready.

yost is USELESS.

Brian Anderson just pronounced OPS like "Ops", as in short for operations. Wow. Bill also enlightened us by saying a good WHIP is somewhere between "One, one and a half." That's like saying a good OBP is somewhere between .320 and .420

I think they both are terrible and painful to listen to. Which is why I am glad I don't have to listen to them until Ned Yost gets fired, since I am not watching another telecast until it happens (and it will happen because I read it in a blog somewhere). I get more done listening to Bob and Jim anyway.

i'm not a yost fan by any means, but if you guys are really complaining about a double steal because prince is up, you're just looking for excuses now.

fielder has left a small village on the base paths tonight and is hitting .263. he makes it to 3rd, which he should have been safe, prince can hit a sac fly and you're up 3-0. nothing wrong with that.

i'm not a yost fan by any means, but if you guys are really complaining about a double steal because prince is up, you're just looking for excuses now.

fielder has left a small village on the base paths tonight and is hitting .263. he makes it to 3rd, which he should have been safe, prince can hit a sac fly and you're up 3-0. nothing wrong with that.

Again, your only .300 hitter is due up behind him, and you're willing to risk an out on the off-chance that you can steal third?

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

I feel the tension building at BF.net, waiting for Parra to blow up in the 6th.

Step one, lead-off double. Step two, three, four and five will occur before a move is made. By then its too late. Then Prince will jack his solo shot in the 8th once they are down by 5.

Archived