Brewer Fanatic

5/20/08 Brewers (Parra) at Pirates (Maholm): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
BTW....Baltimore put up 7 in the top of the 1st against the Yankees. 5 Hits, 7 Runs off of Mussina. I can't speak for everyone, but I LOVE it when the Yankeees stink. I just goes to prove (along w/ the last 10 years) that you can't buy your way into the W.S.

Only 1 earned. Jeter error, which makes me happy. I dont think hes as good as everyone else does.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only 1 earned. Jeter error, which makes me happy. I dont think hes as good as everyone else does.

Most people have figured out that he's a poor fielder. He's obviously a very good hitter and leader, though.

Brian Anderson just pronounced OPS like "Ops", as in short for operations. Wow. Bill also enlightened us by saying a good WHIP is somewhere between "One, one and a half." That's like saying a good OBP is somewhere between .320 and .420

We run ourselves out of an inning with Prince up? Nice. Cameron must be sleepwalking tonight.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Running into more outs. Even if the 3B did bobble it, LET PRINCE HIT.

Cameron must be sleepwalking tonight.

I'm sure it was a called double steal, since you have to "stay aggressive on the base paths" and all that other crap.

That would have been a perfect time to get kicked out of the game.

Should have thrown the base.

I think he needs to do that in one of these games.

But tonight's probably not a good time as they are up 2-0.

However, I don't know why they were stealing there in the first place.

I don't know why everyone one here hates running when Prince is up. The Phillies run all the time with Rollins and Victorino when Utley and Howard are up. If you can get runners to 2nd and 3rd with a guy that isn't hitting for a lot of power this year, why not try?

Archived